The Colorado Desert District of California State Parks is looking for a Resource Analyst/GIS specialist. The following links will take you to the exam page for CAL human resources and the job description for the position.
Job Description: https://jobs.ca.gov/JOBSGEN/PB064.PDF
To Apply: https://jobs.ca.gov/CalHrPublic/Jobs/JobPosting.aspx?JobControlId=65890
Maricopa Orchards in Fresno has an opening for a GIS Director.
Maricopa Orchards is seeking a qualified Geographic Information Systems Professional (GISP) to manage company mapping software along with geographical information and data related to our organization. The GISP candidate will develop our custom GIS database and mapping analysis. Continue reading
ECORP Consulting is hiring a GIS Specialist for their Rocklin office in the Sacramento area. Responsibilities include:
- Analyze a variety of GIS data and prepare products for use by multi-disciplinary departments within the organization.
- Analyze, review and ensure accuracy of data and maps for inclusion in reports and presentations.
- Produce high quality cartographic products for reports, meetings and presentations.
- Conducting geoprocessing and GIS analysis tasks.
- Managing maps and data in ArcGIS Online, and producing web maps for ArcGIS Collector
- Develop products as a high level technical expert on multi-disciplinary projects.
- Multi-task and work within a fast paced environment
- Work within established organizational templates and data standards
- Work with project teams both inside and outside of the organization.
- Coordinate GIS functions and uses with other departments, agencies/jurisdictions, engineers, developers, and the general public; provide support to departments, agencies and the public regarding GIS and identify and resolve related concerns.
- Assist in management of data, maps, graphics and other materials as a member of a project team.
For more information and to apply, click here.