Map History Directory

Interested in map history?  Doing a research projected in map history or cartography?  You might want to check out The International Directory of Researchers in Map History.

The purpose of the directory is to promote communication among researchers who study the history of maps and to provide information about the field to the public.  The directory is an open source for contact information, current interests, research projects, and publications related to map history.  Check it out.

Historic Places LA

Check out  It is the first online information and management system specifically created to inventory, map, and help protect the City of Los Angeles’ significant historic resources.

Thanks goes to Barry Waite at the City of Carson for pointing out this resource.