ESRI will be updating ArcGIS Online on March 22, 5pm to midnight (PDT).
- Editing enhancements including snapping controls and additional capabilities in the editor pane
- Ability to duplicate feature layers in Map Viewer to customize the configuration of a layer without affecting the configuration of the source layer
- New nested group capability, simplifying visualization and review of complex data
Content and Member Management
- Administrators can allow members to transfer their own content to other members of the organization.
- Administrators can set up member categories to make it easy for the organization’s members to find each other by searching characteristics such as department or project.
Interact with Maps and Data Using ArcGIS Instant Apps
- Exhibit, a new app template, follows a sequential order as it guides your audience through a map and tells a story with interactive slides.
- Portfolio includes two new layouts for additional flexibility as you build one app to showcase maps, apps, and web pages about a topic or location.
- Attachment Viewer allows viewers to update the attribute information of the attached images or videos while navigating through each feature.
Home Page Replacement
Legacy ArcGIS Online home pages will automatically be replaced with a new default home page unless the administrator requests an extension through the Organization page. Transition to the new home page to ensure that your home page looks and performs as desired.
Early Adopter Community
Would you like to try the features planned for the upcoming ArcGIS Online update? Sign up for the ArcGIS Online Early Adopter Community (EAC) with your ArcGIS Online login. Within the ArcGIS Online testing environment, EAC members can try upcoming features, test compatibility with their existing workflows, influence product development, and engage with the ArcGIS Online development team and other members of the EAC.