Registration is open for the next National Geodetic Survey (NGS) Geospatial Summit, taking place online on May 4-5, 2021, from 1:00 – 5:00 pm, ET. NGS strongly encourages attendees to participate on both days.
The NGS plans to replace the North American Datum of 1983 (NAD 83) and the North American Vertical Datum of 1988 (NAVD 88) as part of modernizing the National Spatial Reference System (NSRS).
Attend this year’s Geospatial Summit to:
- Learn the benefits of NSRS modernization,
- Hear about NSRS modernization progress,
- Prepare for how the transition will affect you,
- Ask questions of NGS experts, and
- Share your feedback about the planned changes.
The summit is free for everyone to attend. Click below for more info and to register.