Take advantage of this free NG9-1-1 workshop. Topics include:
- What is the role of Public Safety in NG9-1-1?
- What is the role of GIS in NG9-1-1?
- What is Next Generation 9-1-1 (NG9-1-1?)
- How 911 location information, validation, and routing is determined (MSAG, ALI, LDB, LVF, ECRF, and other alphabet soups)?
- What is the rush… Where is the fire?
The workshop is for:
- 9-1-1 Center and PSAP Personnel
- Regional & State 9-1-1 Coordinators, MSAG Coordinators
- GIS Managers, GIS Data Stewards, Addressing Authorities
- Anyone who may benefit from a discussion regarding 9-1-1, GIS, and their roles in Next Gen 9-1-1
The workshop will be held September 24, 2019 from 10am to 2:30pm at 333 Olympic Drive, Santa Monica. Lunch will be provided. Park in the Civic Parking Structure on the corner of 4th & Olympic.
To RSVP, visit http://bit.ly/SantaMonicaScissors .
Will this specific ‘FREE’ Workshop be available for “Live” viewing and/or recorded to view at a later date for those unable to attend in person?
Hi Jerry. I don’t know since I am not the one responsible for the presentation, I am just advertising it for them. You would have to ask the group presenting. -mike