This week ESRI has released ArcGIS Pro 1.1. Here is a list of some of the enhancements:
- A new SDK for .NET to customize and extend ArcGIS Pro
- A Range Slider that allows you to dissect and visually analyze your numeric data
- The ability to publish 3D scenes containing multipatches
- Layout enhancements, like guides and snapping and the ability to add extent indicators
- Support for working with Excel tables directly
- Date line wrapping allowing you to pan, edit, and work across the international date line
Click below to read more about the release.