Looking for something different to do on Saturday, May 30th? Check out some of the Atlas Obscura Day events in the SoCal area:
- Check out how early printed books were made at the International Printing Museum in Carson
- Discover the history of the San Fernando Valley at the Valley Relics Museum in Chatsworth
- Explore the poor farm ghost campus in Downey
- Take a Jeepney tour of historic Filipinotown in Los Angeles
- Visit the Rockhaven Sanitarium in Montrose
- Visit Thumperdome for a private pinball party in Pasadena
- Check out the Bunny Museum in Pasadena
- Discover the art of Falconry with a live demonstration in Palmdale
- and much more!
There are events in 39 states, and over 20 countries. Check it out!