The next USGS webinar will be held Dec. 12, 11-12 Pacific. For a better understanding of Earth Explorer, please register and tune in.
Key features in EarthExplorer include:
• Fast, geospatial search engine
• Map viewer for viewing overlay footprints and browse overlays
• Simple, fast Graphical User Interface (GUI)
• Data access tool to search and discover data
• Textual query capability
• Keyhole Markup Language (KML) export capability to interface with Google Earth
• Save or export queries, results, and map overlay for reuse
• Request on-demand products
• Access to browse images from standard products
• User authentication service for access to specialized datasets and tools
• Access to Landsat Data Continuity Mission (LDCM) quality band data
• Standard product downloads
• User notifications of new acquisitions and available products through subscription services
TOPIC: Getting around earth explorer
DATE: Thursday, December 12, 2013
TIME: 11:00 am, Pacific Standard Time (San Francisco, GMT-08:00)
To attend this meeting, you must first register for it. Please click this link to see more information, and register for this meeting.
Once you have registered for the meeting, you will receive an email message confirming your registration. This message will provide the information that you need to join the meeting.
5-10 minutes before the start of the webinar, please dial toll free 855-547-8255 or 703-648-4848
Conference Security Code: 30401#
For Help or Support:
Go to https://usgs.webex.com/usgs/mc click Assistance, then Click Help or click Support.
To contact carol ostergren call 1-9162789510 or, email: email@example.com
For help with WebEx:
– Visit https://usgs.webex.com/, click USGS Help (on left)
– WebEx software questions: 1-866-569-3239
– USGS account questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your interest in USGS products and services.
Drew and Carol
USGS Geospatial Liaison for Pacific Region
NSDI Partnership Office, U.S. Geological Survey
4165 Spruance Road, Suite 200
San Diego, CA 92101
USNG 11S MS 8026 2158
US Geological Survey Pacific Region
National Geospatial Program
3020 State University Drive East, Suite 3005
Sacramento, CA 95819
916-278-9510 (office); 916-278-9546 (fax)