As a GIS professional, you have to maintain your edge. Esri invites you to hone your tradecraft at the Sharpen Your GIS Skills seminar. This free, half-day event will show you best practices to accomplish your tasks and update your workflows to increase your effectiveness.
Attend this seminar to do the following:
- Learn how and when to use basic to complex analysis tools to drive better decision making
- Find out about the wealth of data, templates, and other resources available for your projects
- Get ideas for extracting more value and better information from your existing software and data
- Increase your knowledge of the latest GIS tools and how you can take advantage of them
- Expand your professional network by meeting Esri staff and others who are using ArcGIS to solve similar challenges
Space is limited. Find the seminar location in your area and register today! NOTE: For those in the SoCal area, there is one on October 1, 2013 in Anaheim.