NAPSG Foundation is holding a one-day Los Angeles Region Summit on September 15, 2014, in Los Angeles, California. Just one block from the historic Union Station in downtown Los Angeles. This event will convene current and new NAPSG partners from the Los Angeles Region and across Southern California, from all public safety disciplines and levels of government.
The Summit will provide you with an opportunity to learn about the status of Public Safety GIS in the Los Angeles Region and to interact with other public safety officials and GIS professionals.
Who Should Attend? Operations and technical public safety officials, across all disciplines, who are interested in learning more about the requirements and application of GIS in day-to-day public safety operations.
- Public Safety – Emergency Managers, Fire Service, EMS, Law Enforcement, Fusion Centers
- Search & Rescue Coordinators
- GIS Coordinators
- Transportation Agencies
- Public Safety & Homeland Security Officials
- GIS Analysts, Specialists, Managers
- IT Support Personnel
- Industrial Emergency Responders
- …And all other Public Safety & GIS Personnel
Please find the event agenda here.