Looks like ESRI has made ArcGIS Online a little more interesting. Here are some of the changes in the July release:
- Unlimited bandwidth usage (outbound data transfer) is now included with your ArcGIS Online subscription.
- Uploading tile packages from ArcGIS for Desktop is now also included with your subscription.
- Geocoding costs have been reduced by 50%.
- Routing and GeoEnrichment costs have been reduced by nearly 65%.
- Infographic costs have been reduced by more than 80%.
More information can be found on ESRI’s blog site.