GeoAcuity is currently seeking a Geospatial developer for remote work on multiple projects in the research and government arenas. This is an excellent career opportunity for an experienced individual to join a team of professionals working for a multidisciplinary geospatial consulting firm. GeoAcuity offers a competitive wage and benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, disability insurance, company paid life insurance, 401(k) with a company contribution, flexible hours and paid time off. Salary commensurate with experience.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Computer Science, Graphic Design, Geography, Engineering, Planning, Natural Sciences or equivalent in a related field.
- Two to four years of experience with ArcGIS, ArcGIS Enterprise / Server and development and implementation of web-based GIS solutions.
- Two years of programming experience with data structures and algorithms in C++, C#, Java
- Experience integrating RESTful APIs in GIS Web Application Environment.
- Experience with python web services and geoprocessing models
- Familiarity with 3D mesh models, specifically ESRI-based I3S and or Cesium 3D tile formats
- Experience working with distributed team members
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and work independently
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with ESRI ArcGIS Enterprise server and software administration.
- Build software components that follow industry-standard modern design patterns, development methodologies, and deployment models.
- Create, configure, and administer ArcGIS Online web maps, applications, story maps, dashboards, surveys, and GeoForms.
- Develop and maintain automated data conversion, processing, and system integration processes utilizing models and scripting.
- Research and implement new concepts, strategies, or innovative approaches.
- Work directly with clients to identify GIS requirements; and make recommendations on best practice solutions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org