T&B Planning, Inc. seeks an experienced self-motivated and detail-oriented GIS analyst, with excellent skills in a variety of graphics programs (CAD, Illustrator, Photoshop), who possesses the ability to integrate these multiple software platforms and create a variety of Land Planning exhibits. The ideal candidate will demonstrate creativity, flexibility and a desire to excel in this position.
Knowledge and experience utilizing the following software products is a necessity for consideration:
- ESRI products: ArcMap version 10.6, which also includes ArcCatalog & ArcToolbox to:
- Query data, symbolize data, convert data;
- Build and maintain geodatabases;
- Download and integrate GIS data from various sources.
- Geo-reference data such as images and CAD data, extract and utilize CAD data;
- Viewer (DWG TrueView)
- Adobe products: Illustrator (CS6), Photoshop (CS6), and InDesign (CS6).
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Google Earth Pro.
T&B Planning is a dynamic firm of 20 staff members that is strategically growing and looking for a candidate that will excel in our intellectual and motivational-based office environment. Our firm is known for producing high quality entitlement documents including Specific Plans, Master Plans, and Design Guidelines, along with environmental compliance documents for large-scale land development projects in the southern California area.
T&B Planning is an equal opportunity employer. We look forward to hearing from all interested and qualified candidates. Local candidates with prior land planning consulting experience are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000 to $85,000 Based on Experience
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
• 401(K) Plan with company match.
• Profit sharing.
• Vacation and sick leave.
• Summer schedule – leave early on Fridays.
• Time off for jury duty.
• Social events.
• Free on-site fitness center (coming November 2019).
• Outdoor work spaces, bike share, and other workplace amenities.