JOIN THE CAL FIRE TEAM
Deadline to apply: September 20th, 2019
Salary: $5,406.00 – $6,771.00 per Month
The California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE) – Office of the State Fire Marshal (OSFM) is currently looking to fill the position of Research Data Analyst II (GIS).
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide expertise, support, guidance and research relating to utility wildfire mitigation in the Wildfire Planning Prevention and Engineering Division.
- Ability to develop, maintain, and generate GIS data, manage database updates, cartography (map generation) and reporting (tables, maps and charts).
- Ability to provide guidance for development of Collector, Survey123 and related ArcGIS applications in an Enterprise GIS including versioned editing
- Experience utilizing python scripting and/or programming languages to automate processing steps
- Ability to assist with document writing/editing/and production. Other job related duties as required.
HOW TO APPLY (applications and exam links)
- Official job announcements and instructions on how to apply can be found here.
- To be eligible to apply, applicants will need to have taken the online exam. Exam information can be found here