College of the Canyons is looking for a full-time Geography instructor. This is a 10-month professional, full-time tenure track position beginning Fall 2018. Duties include:
- Teaches a full load of courses in Geography in the areas of Physical, Atmospheric, Human, and Regional Geography with a commitment to excellence and currency.
- Participates in departmental field studies activities.
- Works with and supports department- related student groups such as the Geosciences Club.
- Participates in program, curriculum, and student learning outcomes (SLO) development, revision, and assessment.
- Maintains office hours and participates in department, division, and college committees and governance.
- Participates in and implements departmental and college program reviews.
- Participates in additional faculty responsibilities, including college decision-making activities related to professional and academic matters. The activities will occur both within the department as well as the larger College setting.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
More info here. Initial reviews May 7, 2018.
Visit the College of the Canyons Human Resources page to apply.