IndoorVu LLC has an opening for a Field Analyst in the greater Los Angeles area. IndoorVu is a technology company that provides indoor mapping and data management services.
The Field Analyst is responsible for traveling to project locations, domestically and internationally, to perform accurate and timely data collection services for a variety of clients. 90% of work is performed indoors and the individual must be comfortable working on their feet for extended periods of time, during day and night shifts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitor the status of hardware and software throughout field surveys.
- Perform in-field maintenance of equipment if necessary.
- Provide friendly service and customer support during field visits.
- Complete a detailed collection of required data while on site.
- Check quality of data that is collected day-to-day.
- Assist with data processing.
- Work and communicate with other departments to ensure product delivery.
Qualifications preferred but not all required:
- Experience with Geographic Information Systems or related field
- Knowledgeable with surveying equipment and capabilities (LiDAR, Imagery, GPS, etc.).
- Experience or knowledge of ArcGIS, AutoCAD, Revit
- Familiarity with Google Suite.
- Proficient with computers and troubleshooting.
- Must be comfortable with heights, climbing ladders, and stairs.
- Be able to effectively and clearly communicate.
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs.
- Inquisitive attitude and interest in learning how systems work.
The position is fulltime and will include extensive travel around the US and possibly some international. Compensation is based on experience. Please submit questions/resume to Info@indoor.vu.