ECORP Consulting is hiring a GIS Specialist for their Rocklin office in the Sacramento area. Responsibilities include:
- Analyze a variety of GIS data and prepare products for use by multi-disciplinary departments within the organization.
- Analyze, review and ensure accuracy of data and maps for inclusion in reports and presentations.
- Produce high quality cartographic products for reports, meetings and presentations.
- Conducting geoprocessing and GIS analysis tasks.
- Managing maps and data in ArcGIS Online, and producing web maps for ArcGIS Collector
- Develop products as a high level technical expert on multi-disciplinary projects.
- Multi-task and work within a fast paced environment
- Work within established organizational templates and data standards
- Work with project teams both inside and outside of the organization.
- Coordinate GIS functions and uses with other departments, agencies/jurisdictions, engineers, developers, and the general public; provide support to departments, agencies and the public regarding GIS and identify and resolve related concerns.
- Assist in management of data, maps, graphics and other materials as a member of a project team.
For more information and to apply, click here.