If you are a graduate student or fourth-year undergrad and want to attend the ESRI Conference in San Diego this year, you might want to check out ESRI’s Student Assistantship program. UC Students help ESRI staff with attendee registration, technical session monitoring, conference logistics, and the ESRI Store.
Besides helping out at the conference and being able to attend sessions and social events during your time off, you will receive:
- Full registration to the Esri User Conference
- Hotel accommodations
- Per diem allowance for meals (you only pay for your travel and personal expenses)
- The latest updates in GIS technology
- A chance to surround yourself with like-minded GIS users/professionals
- Professional connections that may potentially lead to career opportunities in GIS
For more info and to apply, visit the job page here. The deadline to apply is March 25, 2016.