Currently working with a multi-billion dollar client that has asked us to identify a GIS Software Developer for a two year project.
Evaluates, designs, installs, maintains, and enhances applications that are being deployed as part of the Utilities enterprise GIS applications. The position will perform hands-on GIS application design, programming, implementation, and support for GIS related projects and activities. Also, the position will at times perform complex hands-on integrated programming, data analysis, and application development including maintenance and future enhancements of existing systems. Development of project proposals, recommend optimal approaches and develop GIS application designs. Advises on alternatives and on implications of new or revised GIS software and applications. This position will require the use of ESRI desktop, web and mobile software & extensions to perform GIS analysis and create professional map documents for a wide spectrum of projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years .NET development experience in a structured software development environment.
- 3+ years experience with ESRI ArcGIS and Schneider ArcFM products and GIS mobile implementations is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of a variety of development protocols and tools.
- Experience with other industry-standard technologies such as XML, Web services.
- Troubleshoot complex application problems.
- Effective and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
Sean Goulding, Recruiter
Metro Point Towers
959 South Coast Drive, Suite 300
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
O – 714-881-1850